For this layout, here’s what I used:
Template: Large & In Charge Vol.2 by Trixie Scraps Designs
Journal font: Note Worthy
Here’s the step-by-step from yesterday Speed Scrap with Trixie Scrap Designs:
- Choose the kit you want to use and choose 1 photo that makes you laugh. Size it to at least 3″x3″ (larger is okay, too) – but make sure it is square.
- Choose 3 background papers: 1 solid, 1 pattern, and 1 of your choice. Arrange them as you like. Place your photo in the center of the page.
- Add a pre-made frame from your kit or make one out of papers or elements in the kit.
- Add at least 5 elements around the photo. You can use as many as elements as you like but they must be touching or be near the photo.
- Title your page above the photo. You can use alphas, word art or multiple fonts.
- Add a journal box below the photo and add more elements like ribbons or paper strips under the journal box. Add journaling about why this photo makes you laugh. Why is it funny, who is it, what is it, when did it happen, etc.
- Add adage tag if you know the date of the photo or add the person’s name in a tag somewhere on the page. If you already did this in the title you may skip the 1st part of this step. Now, rock your shadows and finish your layout. Upload it to our gallery by 10 pm ET tomorrow night to receive this week’s Speed Scrap prize!
If you missed this Speed Scrap, make sure you won’t miss it on next Tuesday. It is so much fun to do it together, learn together and share your creation to others 😀
Have a great scrappy and crafty day!