Yes, I am at my 35 weeks of pregnancy now. I feel like it is not too long ago that we found out that we are expecting the second baby. And now 5 more weeks to the arrival of the baby.
I praise my Most High God for:
- His blessing in this pregnancy
- the good health for me and the baby
- extra strength to carry the baby though I am having severe back pain and sciatic nerve pain that limit me to do some activities
- Abigail is growing in understanding that she will have a sibling, though she is still trying to grasp the idea that she will share her Momma and Poppa, including her toys with the new baby.
- Dave, for always be there for me when I need him, for always encouraging me in my not-so-good-mood moments, for always helping me to overcome my pains, for always love me, Abigail and the baby, and for always helping with the house works though he has TONS of things to do at work.
I go seeing my OB/GYN every week now. The baby can arrive any time soon!
Your comment made my day! Thank you so much for your kindness. Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.