4 years ago today is the day when I declared my vow before God, church, family and friends.
4 years ago today is the day when I exchanged my vow with the man, chosen by God for me, to live and share the life together, in good and bad, healthy and sick, and till death separate us.
4 years ago today is the day when I said, “I do” to Dave.
4 years ago today is the day when Dave and I started our journey together as husband and wife, we are united as one before God, and together we serve the LORD.
Today I pray that :
- God is always be the head of our marriage and family
- God will bless our marriage
- God will bless our relationship as husband and wife
- God will be glorified in and through our marriage
- God will us to encourage and bless others.
- we will be encouragement to each other
- we will be a blessing to each other
- we support each other
- we show love and grace to each other
Today I pray for Dave that:
- God will bless him and anoint him as the head of the family
- he will be the spiritual leader for our family
- God will draw him closer to Him and make him love God deeper that before
- God will give him wisdom to make wise choices that according to God’s will
- he will love me deeply
- he will be patient and show grace for our children
- God will bless his physically, emotional, and mental health
- God will make him prosper at work so he will be blessing to others
- God will give him the power to resist sexual temptation
- God will keep him safe and away from the evil
Today I pray that:
- I will show my husband respect, grace and kindness
- God will help me to be the wife He wants me to be for Dave
- God will help me to be the mom He wants me to be for our children
- God will give me wisdom to make wise choices
- God will help me to speak our the truth and blessings
- God will make me prosper
- God will show me grace and patient so that I can show grace and patient to our children
- God will give me the power to resist sexual temptation
- God will keep me safe and away from the evil
Today I pray for our children that:
- God will bless them to be the children of God
- God will give them hearts to love and obey God
- God will give them soft and teachable hearts
- they will show respect to us, their parents
- they show kindness and love to others
- they will be God’s worshipers and Jesus’ disciples
- they will used by God to glorified His name
- they will be blessed to be blessings to others and nations
- God will keep them safe and away from the evil
… and we have 94 years to go… 94 more anniversaries… we pray 😀
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY, my dear husband, best friend, and partner of life, Dave Gullett! I love your more and more each day, I love your heart for God and passion for nations and others, I love your silliness, I love your goofiness, I love your smiles, I LOVE YOU!