Hello everyone! It is December and it is the month of celebration and giving gifts with joy. We as family celebrate some special events in December. We had decorations up and trimmed our Christmas tree. And our daughters are so ready for making gifts and gift wrapping time 😀
And a2z Scrapbooking December Challenge, the challenge is create anything but cards. For this challenge, I created these gift box and gift card holders:
I used WMRK 1-2-3 Punch Board to create the box and bow. And I created the gift tag using the Hero Arts Winter Forest Digital Kit and Hero Arts Stamps: Coffee Cup Tags stamp set. I added 3 red gems for the berries.
I also made several gift card holders with Hero Arts Merry Background Christmas Digital Kit, Hero Arts Ornaments Stamp & Cut, Hero Arts Stamps Vintage Christmas Wishes, and Hero Arts Color Layering Cardinal
I printed out the backgrounds with copy papers and made them gift card envelope. Then I made the mini cards for holders. I stamped the background on the card with matching colors ink, added some sequins, silver threads, and stardust stickles for extra shine on the front cards.
And the inside of the card, I die cut the gift card holder flaps and tie up some natural twine to hold the gift card in place. You also can add some removable adhesive on the back of the card to hold it in place and then added ribbon around.
We are so thankful for a chance to give this month to celebrate the birth of our Savior and the King of kings, Jesus Christ.
I hope you all can play along with a2z Scrapbooking December Challenge this month and by linking up you have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to a2z Scrapbooking Store. One lucky winner will be announced on the 7th of January! Visit the blog to see more inspirations from the Design Team.
Also, if you need any crafting supplies, they have a special Mystery Box for you to grab for only $25 a box until December 24th! This box is filled up with $75 retail value of an array of goodies including dies, stamps, embellishments, inks, paper and more from manufactures such as Hero Arts. Prima, Tim Holtz. And we made sure that no two boxes are exactly alike! And more…get extra 15% OFF by using the code Helen15 for order of $25 and more, or get Free Shipping for US/Domestic with over $50 order by using the code FreeShipping16.
THANK YOU so much for visiting me today and have a fabulous day!
Supply list from 2z2 Scrapbooking store:
- Hero Arts Merry Background Christmas Digital Kit DK028
- Hero Arts Winter Forest Digital Kit DK021
- Hero Arts Ornaments Stamp & Cut DC186
- Hero Arts Stamps: Coffee Cup Tags Cl986
- Hero Arts Stamps Vintage Christmas Wishes CM101
- Hero Arts Color Layering Cardinal CL986
- Hero Arts mini inks (Oct 2015 My Monthly Hero Kit)
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- Versamark ink pad
- Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder
- Ranger Stardust Stickles (August 2016 My Monthly Hero Kit)
- Holiday colors heavy weight cardstocks (Hobby Lobby)
- White heavy weight cardstock (Darice)
- Snowhaven papers (CTMH, retired)
- Bags & Tags Dies (Concord & 9th)
- Other: red gems, gold star sequins, silver thread, natural twines
- Adhesive: Liquid glass glue (CTMH), 3D foam tape (Scotch), Glue Dots, Scor-pal Tape
- WRMK die-cutting machine
- WRMK 1-2-3 punch board
- Canon Printer & Copy papers