Hello everyone… there will be more that one blog posts today since it is the first of the month 😀 Let’s start with the new challenge this month!
If you love Hero Arts products, then this challenge is for you! a2z Scrapbooking will give a $25 gift certificate to one lucky winner who play long and follow the rules (read it here). You can spend the gift card at a2z Scrapbooking Store that packed with amazing Hero Arts products.
And this month theme is: ANY SHADE OF RED. The Design Team share their projects for this month challenge on the blog here. We hope to see your projects with Hero Arts and link it up here until the end of February.
I created a mixed media card using Hero Arts Color Layering Dear, Christmas Clear StampHero Arts Antique Rose Wood Stamp, and Hero Arts Tiny Flags Wood Stamp.
The background I created using Tomboa Dual Brush Pens with smooshing technique using acetate plastic and water to build the shade of red background. I dried it well with craft heater and then I heat-embossed the tiny flags with WOW! Bonding powder and DecoFoil Gold transfer sheet.
I stamped the flower with Versafine onyx black on a white cardstock and using craft knife, I cut out some of the petals. I added some 3D foam adhesive on the cut out petals and GlueDots on the other petals so when I added it on the card some of the petals will pop up to create a 3D look flower.
I finished the card with some clear gems in the middle of the flower and added the sentiment paper strip with 3D foam tape on it.
Here is the full list of supplies:
- Hero Arts Color Layering Dear, Christmas Clear Stamp
- Hero Arts Antique Rose Wood Stamp
- Hero Arts Tiny Flags Wood Stamp
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens: 847, 800, 755, 772
- Canson watercolor paper
- Acetate plastic
- water spray
- Tim Holtz Distress Crayons – Candid Apple
- Versamark ink pad
- WOW Bonding Embossing Powder
- CTMH White Embossing Powder
- iCraft DecoFoil Fold transfer sheet
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- CTMH Archival Ink Pad
- CTMH White Daisy Cardstock p
- CTMH Black Cardstock
- Clear Gems
- WRMK craft knife
- WRMK mini magnetic craft board
- Fiskar paper trimmer
- CTMH craft heater
- ekTool nonstick micro tip scissors
- Tombow mono permanent adhesive runner
- 3D foam tape
- CTMH Liquid Glass glue
THANK YOU so much for visiting me today and have a fabulous day!
I also play along at: