Hello everyone… October is here and Fall is here. This is one my favorite seasons. Beautiful and colorful leaves and crisp, cooler weather… and PIES!
And today I have a happy news to share with you 🙂 Starting this month, I am joining the STAMPlorations family as one of the designer for CUTPlorations Challenge, one of their monthly challenges. The challenge is on every 1st Monday of the month and there is an inspiration photo for you.
Here’s how you can play along:
- Create a project inspired by the inspiration photo for the current month. You can create any type of project — card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.
- Use any die-cuts on your project(s)
- Must use at least 1 STAMPlorations product (stamp, stencil, die, or coloring page, or digi stamp).
- You can link up as many projects as you want but 1 project per blog post (direct link to your project, not your whole blog).
- Please don’t link up projects that you create solely to promote another stamp company.
- Include the challenge graphic and link back to the CUTplorations post in your blog post to be eligible to win and receive the corresponding prize.
- Prizes: $10 Gift Certificate for the winner; $5 Gift Certificate each to the 2 top picks
- If there are more than 25 entries: 1 player will be randomly drawn to win her choice of CUTplorations dies worth up to $15
And here’s my card inspired by this month’s picture. I am inspired by the colors and the phrase “Home is where the Happy is”
My family and home totally make my life happy. They are one of my inspirations to create every day. My husband’s love and support, my daughters’ smiles and laughs, and their hugs are my treasures. Every end of the day, I wait for them to come home from school and work, and that is my happy moment 🙂
On my card, I stamped the Blossom Sprays #1 Stamp with Versafine Onyx Black ink on a watercolor paper and I watercolored it using Arteza Real Brush Pens and watercolor brush. Then I die cut it using one of the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Bold Sentiment – Sweet on a white cardstock and cut it out with scissors to create the banner.
And then I die cut the word Happy couple times using the Happy Word Die, I stacked them together to create word chipboard for extra dimension to the sentiment.
After all the pieces ready, I added the background panel on the card base with Tombow Xtreme Adhesive to make sure it stays on the card, and then I added the banner sentiment on the card with Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive, and finally I added the word die using Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue.
I hope you are inspired by this card to join the challenge this month. Need more inspirations? Go over STAMPlorations Blog to see more inspirations from the team and full details on the challenge.
And also, if you play along using any STAMPlorations products, you can link up your projects at STAMPlorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge.
Oh before you go, here’s a special code for you to save 20% on any STAMPlorations products. Use STAMPGIRLHELEN when you check out. Happy shopping!
THANK YOU so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a fabulous day!
I also play along at: