Welcome to Joyful Stars Monthly Blog Hop! I join a group of CTMH Consultans to share project inspirations using Close To My Heart products.
You should arrive from Nancy’s blog. If you are here first, please continue hopping until you make the loop. This blog hop starts at Joyce’s blog and there you can find the full list of participant just in case you got lost.
For this month hop, I created these 4 mini embroidery hoop arts. They are perfect as ornaments because the hoop is 4″ mini size. But they also will make cute home decor during the Holidays 🙂
Supplies you need for this projects are:
- White Pines Paper Packet
- White Pines Complement
- Red Enamel Gems
- Fern Thick Twine
- Sparkle Clear Assortment
- Stamp Sets: Christ Is Born, Reason For The Season
- Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad: Black, Cranberry
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad
- Ranger™ Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Ranger™ Princess Gold Embossing Powder
- Craft Heater
- Liquid Glass
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
- 3D Foam Tape
- My Acrylix Block:1″ x 3 1/2″, 3″ x 3″, 4″ x 5″
- 4 Mini Embroidery Hoop (I got mine at Walmart)
Making them is easy and fun:
- Cut the papers in 4.25″ square.
- Glue the hoop on the paper using Liquid Glass.
- When it is dry well (only take a minute to dry), cut along the edge of the hoop.
- Decorate them with the White Pines Complements, Red Enamel Gems and Sparkle Clear Assortment.
- For the Glory To God Hoop, trace the hoop with pencil, then stamp and heat emboss the images. Then glue the hoop and cut the edge.
- Add the Fern Thick Twine (I cut 6″ long for each hoop) and tie up to make a hoop to hang it.
I really enjoy making them and they will be a gift for my daughter’s teacher. We had our first Parent-Teacher meeting with her and so thankful to get to know her more. We heard a lot of of amazing stories from our daugther about her teacher. She adores her!
And I will make more when I have a chance to get more mini embroidery hoops using the leftover supplies I have 🙂
Hopefully you are inspired to create something for Christmas this year. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave your question at the comment box. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your next hop is Andrea’s blog to see what she has created this month. THANK YOU so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
I link up this project at: