Hello everyone… Today I am here today with a Faith and Spring card. For me, the month of March gives this hopeful feeling that “Spring is coming soon” 🙂
At STAMPlorations blog, today the new challenge is all about Spring and Faith. Since last February, rather than all of the STAMPlorations normal monthly challenges, there will be just one challenge for you to join each month. The monthly challenge will have a theme and as long as you follow the theme, any type of project is welcome! You can created any kind of projects. Here are the simple rules for the challenge:
- You may create any type of project — cards (any style), mixed media, tags, layout, etc — as long as it follows our theme
- STAMPlorations product is not required though we’d love to see it
- You may enter as many times as you want – as long as each project has its own blog post
- You must display the challenge graphic + link back to the challenge page to qualify for the prizes
- You must comment on the entry before yours in the gallery – lets spread the love
- For an extra chance, comment on the challenge post and the designers’ blog posts throughout the month
- TWO (2) winners of a $25 gift certificate – randomly drawn from all entries
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate – randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers’ blogs throughout the month
And… Shery is offering a generous 10% (no coupon code needed) off all stamps, stencils, and dies in the store from February through April. Check them all at the store!
And to my project for this month challenge… I created this card using Typografia In Faith God’s Strength, Trendy Spring Blooms Dies, Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.
I used the the largest and the smallest dies from the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies to create the frame on the card. I cut out the wood patterned paper with those dies.
For the flowers, I cut out white cardstock with Trendy Spring Blooms Dies. And I added the flowers and leaves on each corner of the frame with dries-clear adhesive glue. I set it aside.
I painted a piece of watercolor paper with Sparkle Clear Brush Pen to create glitter paper. I dried it with craft heater before stamping.
Then I used my Mini MISTI to stamp the Typografia In Faith God’s Strength with Versafine Onyx Black.
I added the sentiment panel on a white card base, and then I added the frame on top of it with 3D foam tape.
Coupon Code For You
Before you go… All of STAMPlorations stamps and dies, including the Bloomtangled Cover Plate Dies and Simple Sentiments Dies, are 10% off — no coupon needed…the discount is automatically applied in the shopping cart! And… Get extra 20% off on your order by using this code: STAMPGIRLHELEN when you check out (please copy and paste the code). Code can not be combined your code with any other discount codes.
I hope you all can enjoy this card and be inspired to play along with the STAMPlorations March Challenge! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!
I also play along at this challenges:
Your comment made my day! Thank you so much for your kindness. Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.