Hello everyone… Today is the day for the 2018 Fall-Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!! I hope you all are as excited as I am.
This Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is hosted by the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog where you can get all the more information about this hop and you can see the full list of the amazing Super Sponsors, inspirations, and link up party! You are invited to link your Fall and Winter themed projects using any coffee/cocoa/tea stamps, stencils, embellishments, etc.
Joy Clair is one of the Super Sponsors for this blog hop. Head over to their blog for more inspirations from their team and also another chance to enter their giveaway!
It is easy to make this CAS card. Here are the steps how I created this card:
- Stamp the snowflakes on a piece of red cardstock with VersaMark Ink Pad. Dry it with craft heater.
- Cut the stamped red cardstock with rectangle die to create the mat background. On my card I used the Pierced Rectangles Dies from Our Daily Bread Designs.
- Stamp the cocoa mug and foam on a watercolor paper (or heavy white cardstock) with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad.
- Stamp the sprinkles on the foam with VersaFine Clair Glamorous Ink Pad.
- Color the image. I used Arteza Real Brush Pens and waterbrush.
- Dry the image with craft heater and cut with circle die. I used Pierced Circles Dies from Our Daily Bread Designs.
- Cut another circle out of glitter cardstock with one size bigger die.
- Add the glitter circle and cocoa mug image on the red background mat using adhesive permanent glue.
- Stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the image with White Archival Ink Pad.
- Add the finished panel on the A2 white card with permanent adhesive glue.
- Wrap the twine on the card.