Leaves start falling on the ground, their colors start changing and the air is cooling down. I love it here. Four seasons give different experience to me especially I came from the country only has 2 seasons: summer and rainy season.
We have a big tree behind our house and this tree’s leaves cover the ground when they fall.
I love the new stamp set, Fallen Leaves. They are beautiful leaves’ images and perfect for this season. I made a watercolor card set:
How about you? What is your cardmaking style? Do you make Fall/Thanksgiving cards?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me and thanks for visiting!
These cards I link up at:
- Fallen Leaves stamp set (CTMH)
- Thankful Heart stamp set (CTMH)
- Harvest Wreath stamp set (CTMH)
- Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads (CTMH): Pomegranate, Goldrush, Safforn, and Black
- My Acrylix Stamping Blocks (CTMH): 1″ x 3 1/2″, 2″ x 2″, 2″ x 3 1/2″, 3″ x 3″, 4″ x 5″
- Embossing Powder (CTMH): Gold and Clear
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder (CTMH)
- Craft Heater (CTMH)
- Evolution Advanced, diecutting-embossing-letterpressing machine (WRMK)
- Watercolor paper (Canson, XL, 140 lbs)
- Watercolor paint (Simple Art)
- Aquash Water Brushes (Pentel)