Valentine’s Day is approaching. And today I am sharing a one-layer, clean and simple Valentine’s Day card using a basic stenciling technique that I learned from the StampNation Technique Toolbox: Creative Stencil and Medium.
I cut a cardstock with Silhouette Cameo to create a circle stencil. Then I added the stencil on the card base (watercolor paper), secured it with washi tape, and then started stamping the heart inside the row of circles.
I skiped 4 hearts on the second row for the sentiment that I stamped using MISTI for solid image stamping.
Supplies I used on this card:
- Canson Watercolor Paper 140 lbs.
- My Anchor Stamp Set (CTMH)
- Silhouette Cameo (to create stencil)
- Picked Raspberry Mini Disterss Ink
- Black Chalk Fluid Edger (Prima Marketing)
- Acrylic stamping block
Today I Link up at: