Hello everyone…I am back again with some mixed media cards. Getting back to create is not easy especially after being off for 2 months. All I need is inspiration…lots of inspirations!
Today I got my inspiration from the image and color combo from the Joy Clair – Anything Goes August Challenge. The theme for this month is Layers: layers of colors, layers of papers, layers of stamps, etc. But this is an option for you to play along. Any new projects you created are welcome.
And for the background, I created them with the Ink Spritzer Tutorial on Splitcoaststampers forum. It a new fun technique I tried when creating these cards. I used Distress Mini Ink Pads that I smooshed on craft mat, sprayed with some water and added the cardstock, a great way to create texture watercolored background. I am thinking to try this technique with different mediums for my future projects.
If you need more some inspirations to create projects this month, you are invited to come over and play along with Joy Clair -Anything Goes August Challenge. You have until August 30th. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Joy Clair Store. And one lucky winner will be announced on Joy Clair blog on August 31st. Here are the rules to play along:
- MUST directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post (or entry will not count)
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please
- You can use any brand of stamps (if you have Joy Clair stamps, we’d like to see it on your project)
- Number of entries is unlimited (each project must have different link)
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz here
It is your turn to create and share with us! Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a fabulous day!
I play along at: