Hello everyone… JUNE is here! Can’t you believe that? I will say it is officially Summer Break here. And Today I have a fun card to share with you all for June Joy Clair Challenge.
On my card to day I am inspired by the light house and sparkles from the Joy Clair June Challenge inspiration photo:
I use the new stamp Light House Stamp Set and Happy Fourth Stamp Set. I had fun creating the background using VersaFine Clair Ink Pads: Blue Belle, Purple Delight, Tulip Red, Summertime, Green Oasis, and Nocturne (Black). I picked the ink up with make up sponge, and started sponging it on a white cardstock. I blended the colors as I go.
I treated the background panel with anti-static powder tool for heat embossing. I stamped the sparkle images from the Happy Fourth Stamp Set with VersaMark Ink Pad, sprinkled them with Gold Embossing Powder that I mixed with Holographic Embossing Powder for extra sparkle on them, and then I heat them with craft heater.
After that I cut the background panel with one of the ODBD Pierce Rectangles Dies and I added the background panel on an A2 White Card with dries-clear adhesive glue.
On another heavyweight cardstock, I stamped the light house image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink Pad, and then I heat set the ink with craft heater. I colored the image with ShinHan Twin Touch Markers and Colorless Blender Marker. After that, I fussy cut the image, and I added it on the card with 3D foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Clair Blue Belle and trimmed it, and I added on the card with dries-clear adhesive glue. I finished the card with some more gold start sequins.
Now it’s your turn… To play along with Joy Clair June Challenge is super easy and fun… You only need to follow these steps:
- create a project using Anything Goes as theme and photo inspiration
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery and link back to us.
- MUST directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post. (Or entry will not count)
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz Here.
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- You can use any brand of stamps, but…if you use any Joy Clair Stamp Set, you will have a double of opportunities to win.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
THANK YOU so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!