Welcome to Joyful Stars September Blog Hop! It is time for some inspirations with Close To My Heart. And this month I am joining a group of Close To My Heart consultants to share inspirations with you all using CTMH products.
If you arrive from Crystal, you are on the right track. But if you are here first, you can continue hopping to the next hop to make the complete loop. And just in case you get lost in the middle, you can visit Joyce’s blog to see the full list of participants of this month.
For this month hop, I am sharing 2 Clean and Simple cards:
I love the new Rose Gold Foil Tape. It gives the extra shiny on the card 🙂 Also to give them some sparkles, I added some Bitty Sparkles and Sequins assortment on them.
Supplies I used on my card today are:
- Happy to Be Friends (C1605)
- Brushstrokes (C1608)
- Shower Flowers (C1612)
- Finding the Words (D1646)
- 12″ × 12″ White Daisy Cardstock
- CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Black, Thistle, Juniper, Sweet Leaf, Flaxen, Canary, Pixie, Smootie
- My Acrylix Blocks: 1″ x 1″, 1″ x 3.5″, 2″ x 2″
- Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
- Coral Reef Sequins (Z3042)
- Rose Gold Foil Tape (Z3218)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
- 3D foam tape
- Adhesive runner
And Check out our gorgeous Stamp Of The Month – Blessed Beyond Measure (S1609):
Your next hop is Stephanie to see what she has created for you this month. I hope you find some inspirations to create.
THANK YOU for stopping by at my blog and have a fabulous blessed day!