Hello everyone… Today is the Day 6 of the Love TAGplorations Blog Hop. There are many gorgeous inspirations from the STAMPlorations Girls on the blog today.
Come and blog-hopping with us! Do not forget to leave comment along the way for chances to enter the giveaway (info at the bottom of this post) 🙂
On my card today, I created the background with the new You & Me Phrase Die – CUTplorations. Simply die cut the words and add them on a cardstock panel that fit to your card base.
For the tag, I added some gold paint from Finatec Mica Gold Metallic Palette Watercolor set on the black cardstock and die cut it with one of the tag from Luggage Tags Nesting Dies – CUTplorations.
Then I cut out a white cardstock and red cardtock to created a heart inlaid die cutting using the Cluster Hearts Die – CUTplorations. And the sentiment is from the Pocket Blooms with CUTplorations Pocket Die.
I added the background panel on the card base with adhesive runner, slightly angle. Then I added the tag on it with adhesive runner, and the cluster heart with double sided tape becuase I need to make sure the inlaid die cuts in place, then last is the sentiment banner I added it with 3D foam tape.
That is my card today… and next is your turn to create your tag projects and share with us! Here’s the info how you can play along and have chances to win one of the prizes!
Link Up Party:
- Create a new Valentine’s day project (any kind!) with a tag in it.
- Post it on your blog (or Flickr, Instagram, SCS gallery, etc.) and then link up here.
- Display the TAGplorations event graphic in your post and link back to this post to qualify for the prizes.
- You may enter as many projects as you want, but each project must be in its own post (1 project = 1 blog post = 1 entry)
- Use whatever product(s) you have; STAMPlorations products are not required.
- Link up here by Tuesday, February 14, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
To be eligible to win, you need to leave comment on each STAMPlorations Girls’ blogs from today until Tuesday, February 14, 11:55 p.m. Pacific. The winners will be announced on March 10 in the February Challenges & Hops winners post at STAMPlorations Blog. So be sure to follow the blog if you aren’t already.
The Prizes are:
- THREE (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on this post and participating designers blog will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the store
- ONE (1) randomly drawn participant to the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of stamp set (Pocket Blooms, A Full Heart, or Two of Us)*
- ONE (1) randomly drawn participant to the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of any 2 of the new love-themed dies (Love, Always, XOXO, Forever, You & Me, Clustered Hearts)*
- ONE (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of tag dies set: Luggage Tags or ATC/Tag Builder
Get 20% off on all regular and sale-priced items STAMPlorations stamps, stencils, and dies by using this code: STAMPGIRLHELEN when you check out (please copy and paste the code). Code can not be combined your code with any other discount codes.
When you create with STAMPlorations products, you can link up also at the Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge!
THANKS A BUNCH for stopping by my blog today! And I hope you all have a fabulous day!