This Christmas elf is working really hard catching up with the Christmas card projects at last minutes. And the solution is… mass- produce CAS Christmas cards using digital stamps and digital papers!!!
I am a HUGE FAN of Graciellie Design Holidays themed digital stamps and digital papers! On my CAS Christmas card today, I use: Festive Poinsettia Digital Stamp Bundle, Christmas Poinsettia Digital Stamp, Rustic Winter Wishes Digital Papers.
I had a card sketch that stuck in my brain but I totally forgot where I saw it. So… the sketch design is credited to the person who design it. And here’s how I made this card:
- I used Silhouette Studio to open and resize the wreath image. After that, I turned on the Print-and-Cut feature.
- I printed wreath image in a batch using inkjet printer on heavy weight cardsrock
- I cut the wreaths with my Silhouette Cameo 3. This way really saved me lots of time to fussy cut them one by one!
- I colored the wreath with Arteza EverBlend markers.
- I cut the wreath into half to make 2 carsd.
- I printed the digital papers on white cardstock, then trimmed it into 4 – 4.25” x 5.5” card front panel.
- I printed the sentiments on a white cardstock, trimmed them into sentiment label.
- I put the pieces together on A4 white cards using permanent adhesives and 3D foam tape.
- I embellished the card with some white pearls.
I hope this CAS Christmas card can spark an idea for you. Let me know what is your favorite technique to use for Holiday project.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a wonderful day!
I link up at: