It is time for Joyful Stars Monthly Blog Hop! Welcome to the May Blog Hop with Close To My Heart consultants. Every month we will share our projects with you featuring recent products from CTMH Annual Inspirations Book or Seasonal Expressions Book.
You should arrive from my friend’s blog, Andrea. But if you are here first, please keep hopping until you make the whole loop to see all the projects from the participants of this month. You also can find the full list at Joyce’s blog.
My project this month blog hop is a mini album I created using new My Crush Book For Him Book. This mini album is awesome, beautiful pages and just perfect as a gift for your loves one, especially on Father’s Day.
Since this book is a gift I made for my husband and wanna give it to him later, I share couple sneek peaks from the pages I created:
Supplies I used for this whole projects:
- My Crush Album For Him Book
- Jackson Paper Packet
- Jackson Complement
- SOTM May 2015: Just Sayin’
- True To Life Stamp Set
- Oceanside Sequins
- Washi Tapes: Broadwalk Washi Pack, Carnival Washi Pack, Black Arrow, Lagoon Hearts.
- Mini Stapler
- Mini Staples
- Wood veneer assortment (retired)
- Circus Alpha stamp set (retires)
- Tombow Mono liquid glue
- Adhesive runner
- Sakura Micron Pens (Amazon)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (ekTools)
- 3D Foam Tape (Scotch)
- Clear sparkle gems (Studio G.)
Thank You for hopping with us this month! Your next hope is my crafty friend, Nickie. She has something beautiful for you!