Hello hello hello…. HAPPY NATIONAL ICED TEA DAY!!! It is one of my favorite national days! Summer is here and so totally need more iced tea!!!
Today, I am joining the Coffee Loving Cardmakers team celebrating this fun day. At Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog, you can see more iced-tea projects from the team. And here’s my iced-tea card:
On my card, I used several Super Sponsors products:
- Spill The Tea Stamp Set (the sentiment) from A Jillian Vance Design
- Oh Frappe Stamp and Die Set (the to go cup) from Essential By Ellen
- Coffee With Character Stamp Set (the ice cubes) from Trinity Stamps
- Rainbow Vibes Digital Paper from Graciellie Design
- Bitty Blooms Dies, Pierced Ovals Dies, Pierced Rectangles Dies from Divinity Designs
- Mocha Swirls ShakerBlends Sequins from STAMPlorations
- 3D foam & EZ Runner Grand from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Blog Hop and Giveaway
Let’s grab some iced-tea and join our National Iced Tea Blog Hop!!! Visit and leave comments on Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and each Design Team Member blog listed there for a chance to win a $15 Gift Code to any Spring / Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Super Sponsor of your choice! The more you comment, the more chances for you to win! Commenting closes on Saturday, June 13th at 11:59 pm pacific. The winner will be posted on Sunday, June 14th at Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you all have a fabulous day!
I also link up at these challenges: