Hello everyone… I am back today with a Valentine’s Day themed card. I love coffee with lots of love in it 🙂 So here’s the Paint It Red XOXO Coffee Cups card for you…
This card I created also for the special monthly challenge at STAMPlorations using Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies, and A Cuppa Love Stamp Set.
I painted a piece of watercolor paper with red watercolor paint using flat watercolor brush to created the ombre look on it. I used craft heater to dry it. Then I cut it out with 2 sizes of the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies. First, I added the larger panel with adhesive glue, and next I added the smaller panel in the middle with 3D fun foam with adhesive glue.
I stamped the cup from A Cuppa Love Stamp Set with Versafine Onyx Black twice, colored it with Crimson Spectrum Noir Aqua Marker and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Brush Pen. After that, I fussy cut them and added them on the card with adhesive glue and 3D fun foam for extra dimension to it.
Here’s the inspiration I got to create my card 🙂 Isn’t it cute and perfect for this month?
There are some changes with the monthly challenges due to Shery’s family situation…You’ve probably heard that they had a new addition to the family. Shery delivered her second baby girl named “Winter” in December. In order to give Shery a little time to catch her breath after giving birth and to adjust to daily life with two little ones in addition to running the store, we are going to take a little “Winter” break!
So, rather than all of our normal monthly challenges, there will be just one challenge for you to join each month. The monthly challenge will have a theme. And the February Challenge is Photo Inspiration Challenge. Here are the simple rules to play along with the challenge:
- You may create any type of project — cards (any style), mixed media, tags, layout, etc — as long as it follows our theme
- STAMPlorations product is not required though we’d love to see it
- You may enter as many times as you want – as long as each project has its own blog post
- You must display the challenge graphic + link back to the challenge page to qualify for the prizes
- You must comment on the entry before yours in the gallery – lets spread the love
- For an extra chance, comment on the challenge post and the designers’ blog posts throughout the month
- TWO (2) winners of a $25 gift certificate – randomly drawn from all entries
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate – randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers’ blogs throughout the month
And… Shery is offering a generous 10% (no coupon code needed) off all stamps, stencils, and dies in the store from February through April!!!
Now… it’s your turn to get crafty and creative… Don’t forget you can link up your project HERE until February 28th.
THANK YOU so much for stopping by my blog and have a fabulous day!
I play along at:
Simon Says: Anything Goes