One of my goals this year is to be a better planner and organizer. Honestly, this area has been a challenge for me who “just go with it” kindda person. I am super excited when I found out about the great, fun and creative way to start a new year with planning, doodling and doing pocket scrapbook in just one album. This is new to me (and maybe some of you). I am doing that this year with Close To My Heart – Everyday Life™ Planner collection.
I use the exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program and the Everyday Life™ Memory Protectors on my planner to add pictures, birthdays, and extra notes.
I also made couple planner clips using the Operation Smile stamp – Animal Greetings (D1679). Aren’t they cute?
To make them is very simple. Here are the steps:
- On a piece of Watercolor Paper (or you can also use the White Daisy Cardstock), stamp the image with Black Archival Ink or Memento Ink Pad.
- Color with Watercolor pencils.
- Using the smallest brush from the Paintbrush set to wet the colored imaged with barely wet brush. You can dip the brush in a cup of clean water, them dap it on a paper towel, them wet the colors.
- Use Craft Heater to speed the the drying, or you can let it air-dry for few minutes.
- Trim the images using Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors.
- Duplicate the trimmed image shapes for the backing.
- Sandwish the paper clip between the colored image and the backing.
- Add some Liquid Glass glue and hold it with clothespin.
- Let it dry for couple of hours for best result before using it on the planner. Longer drying is better so it will hold stonger.
All supplies for the Planner kit and making the planner clips are available at my Close To My Heart Store (exclude the metal paper clips, you can get them at your local stores).
This collection was designed to coordinate perfectly with the sensational Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush® Everyday Life Pages, so you can seamlessly integrate pocket scrapbooking into your 2016 planner.
Whether in the planner or on their own, these cards make it easy to preserve your everyday moments all year long.
You still have time to grab the exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program for only $8.95 USD / $10.50 CAD before this offer is gone. Go here to grab this collection!
Thank You so very much for visiting today! And Thank You for shopping with me today!