Hello everyone… It is Saturday… YAY! Today I have an updated and a card to share with you all.
We all need prayer. In the last couple of weeks, I requested prayers for my dad who had another major surgery in Indonesia. It was his second time in 3 months. Every day I called my parents, my mind split into two continents, and always wish I could be there to help.
But I am so very thankful that I always can count on my living and powerful GOD who always there for them and be with them to go through it all. I am so thankful for all family and friends who also covering them in prayers. For sure, all of your prayers were answered. My dad is going home soon. He is eating better and getting his strength back to sit up and even standing up. My mom stays healthy even though she is tired.
I created my card using Lovely Flower Clear Stamps, Fancy Fan Die, Lattice Background Die, Shabby Rose Collection Paper Pad, and Pastel Paper Pack.
It is simply stamping and die cutting.
- Add one of the patterned papers from Shabby Rose Collection on the card base with adhesive.
- Die cut the Lattice Background out of one of the Pastel Paper Pack.
- Add another patterned paper from Shabby Rose Collection on the back of the Lattice Background die cut, and trim the extra.
- Add the Lattice Background in the card base with adhesive.
- Stamp the flowers and sentiment from Lovely Flower Clear Stamps set with black ink pad.
- Die cut the flowers with the matching Fancy Fan Die.
- Trim off the fan handle for the sentiment only.
- Put the fan together with a small brad. Spread them and add on the card with glue dots.
- Add some silver thread on the fan.
- Add the sentiment on it with 3D foam tape.
That’s my card for today. Love the pastel/soft colors and how unique the fancy fan on this card. I hope you also like this card 🙂 For more inspirations and saving money bundles, visit Our Daily Bread Designs Blog today!
THANKS for visiting me today and I hope you all have a great weekend!