Hello everyone… I am back again today with a new challenge for you, crafty friends.
And here’s my take to this challenge. I created a clean-and-simple card with watercolor, stamp, and die cut.
I created the background with Sakura Koi watercolor paint, plastic cling wrap and Perfect Pearl mixture spray. If you like to check out, this is the tutorial that I tried 🙂 I let it dried naturally, no heat gun. That what created the texture on the panel. And becuase I used Perfect Pearl mixture instead of regular water, the panel is also sparkly 🙂
I added them on the green card base with Scor-Tape and 3D foam tape for the middle panel for extra dimension.
THANK YOU for stopping by my blog.
I also play along at:
- Hello Sentiments Clear Stamps (Joy Clair)
- Spring Time Flowers Clear Stamps (Joy Clair)
- Rectangles Dies (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Double Stitched Rectangles Dies (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- Sakura Koi Watercolors paint
- Perfect Pearls mixture spray
- Mini MISTI
- WRMK Evolution Advanced diecutting machine
- Plastic Cling Wrap
- Scor-tape 1/5″
- 3D foam tape (3M)