I am dreaming of snowy days today 🙂 I remember I have some snow stamps in my stash and today I created this card.
Technique I used is called watercolor heat embossing resist that you can heat embossed the images with embossing powder and add some watercolor on it. On this card I used Distress Ink pads to create the watercolor background.
For the sentiment, I stamped the Bold Peace sentiment from Hero Arts on the vellum with red ink pad from Hero Arts monthly kit, add some clear glitter embossing powder while it was still wet, and heat set it.
Look at that glittery embossed sentiment… Love it!
I link this card up at Hero Arts Holiday Card Making Challenge
- Bold Peace rubber stamp (Hero Arts)
- Snowflakes wooden stamp (Martha Stewart – eksuccess)
- Vellum paper (Bazzill Basic Paper)
- VersMark ink pad (CTMH)
- Ranger White Fine Embossing Powder (CTMH)
- Whisper Glitter Clear embossing powder (Darice)
- Craft Heater (CTMH)
- Red Ink Pad (Hero Arts, My Monthly Hero October Kit)
- Mini Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves
- Clear Gems (Darice)
- Vellum adhesive runner (Tombow)
- Stamping block (CTMH)
- Kraft Mat (Ranger)
THANK YOU for visiting today and have a wonderful day!
Your comment made my day! Thank you so much for your kindness. Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.