My Memories Suite 4 is here! The new version is giving you new features. It is not only a fun and easy way to create scrapbooks, but also you can create photobooks, custom gifts and printable for your hybrid projects.
After creating your layouts, you can print them at home and it is now allow to export your projects in JPG, PNG, PDF and SVG. I like this feature a lot! By being able to export in SVG, that allow me to cut the shape with any cutting machines.
You can create an interactive projects with music, narration, and video. Then you can share your projects with our loved ones on a DVD or as a slideshow.
My Memories Suite is an award winning digitals scrapbooking software that you create anything that you can imagine of. Now, you can get this software for only 29.97 ($10 OFF) and get extra $10 certificate to buy your favorite designer kits at My Memories online store, only by using my special code STMMMS3393 (copy and paste the code when you check out).
Don’t miss this great deal today! Already get one? Why not get it for you friend for Christmas gift?
Some layouts I created using My Memories Suite V3:
Created by Christin Thomas
She is special
Specially created for a special woman in our life, Betty B. Knowing her is a great blessing in our life, especially me. God has brought her into my life, became my family. She shows how much she loves Jesus in her life. We will always love her and never forget her ever! We love you, Mammam!
For this layout, I used:
Kit: Never Forget QuickPage by Laitha’s Designs.
Font for journaling: aka Dora (download here for free).
This QuickPage is only one of the FREEBIES that you can get from MyMemories Store. You can download the free digital scrapbooking kits in general files that you can use the kits with other programs.
Software I used to create this layout is MyMemories Suite. It’s the best and easiest digital scrapbooking software I ever used! This software does most of what Photoshop and Photoshop Elements do to create digital scrapbook layouts. And it is only $39.97! Now you can get $10 OFF and get extra $10 gift certificate to the digital store only by using my special code STMMMS3393 (sensitive case: copy and paste the code when you check out). Isn’t that a good deal? You can save $20!
Back to Speed Scrap with Trixie Scraps Designs! It’s every Tuesday on Facebook event, get more detail on her Facebook fan page and blog.
For this layout, here’s what I used:
Kit: Siblings Are Forever (which is a beautiful kit!) by Trixie Scraps Designs. Find more her collections at her store.
Template: Large & In Charge Vol.2 by Trixie Scraps Designs
Journal font: Note Worthy
I submitted this layout at Trixie Scraps Gallery, and my galleries you can check it out here.
Here’s the step-by-step from yesterday Speed Scrap with Trixie Scrap Designs:
- Choose the kit you want to use and choose 1 photo that makes you laugh. Size it to at least 3″x3″ (larger is okay, too) – but make sure it is square.
- Choose 3 background papers: 1 solid, 1 pattern, and 1 of your choice. Arrange them as you like. Place your photo in the center of the page.
- Add a pre-made frame from your kit or make one out of papers or elements in the kit.
- Add at least 5 elements around the photo. You can use as many as elements as you like but they must be touching or be near the photo.
- Title your page above the photo. You can use alphas, word art or multiple fonts.
- Add a journal box below the photo and add more elements like ribbons or paper strips under the journal box. Add journaling about why this photo makes you laugh. Why is it funny, who is it, what is it, when did it happen, etc.
- Add adage tag if you know the date of the photo or add the person’s name in a tag somewhere on the page. If you already did this in the title you may skip the 1st part of this step. Now, rock your shadows and finish your layout. Upload it to our gallery by 10 pm ET tomorrow night to receive this week’s Speed Scrap prize!
If you missed this Speed Scrap, make sure you won’t miss it on next Tuesday. It is so much fun to do it together, learn together and share your creation to others 😀
Have a great scrappy and crafty day!