Today, I am still playing with Winnie & Walter Challenges. And here’s my second card that I enter. I went with simple design with embossed, watercolored background.
This card I enter for these challenges:
- Watercolor with Vanessa
- Color Challenge with Heather
- Gold/Metalic with Lydia
- BBB: masterBoard Background Building with Shay
I have fun creating the background with stamping, embossing and watercoloring. The sentiment I stamped and embossing on a piece of vellum paper. I found this clear embossing poweder at Hobby Lobby a few months ago and love the result using it with the pigment ink.
I also link this card up at Kathy’s blog – The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge
- The Big, The Bold and Happy stamp set (Winnie & Walter)
- The Big, The Bold and Extras stamp set (Winnie & Walter)
- White Daisy Cardstock (CTMH)
- Watercolor cardstock (CTMH)
- White Embossing Powder (CTMH)
- Craft Heater (CTMH)
- VersaMark ink pad (CTMH)
- Black Pigment Mini Ink Pad (CTMH)
- Watercolor paint (Simply Art*)
- Clear Glitter Embossing Powder (Hobby Lobby)
- Vellum Paper (Bazzil)
- Metallic Gold Cardstock (DCWV*)
- Aquash Water Brush (Pentel*)
- Glue Runner
- Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow*)
- Vellum Glue Runner (Tombow)
- Stamping blocks (Inkadinkado*)
Thank You for visiting today!
(*) Amazon Affiliate Links
Your comment made my day! Thank you so much for your kindness. Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.