Welcome to our monthly Joyful Stars Blog Hop! This is a monthly blog hop of a group of Close To My Heart Independent Consultants where we share projects we created to share with you.
The blog hop starts at Joyce’s blog where you also can find the full list of participants. You should be arrive from Marie’s blog. But if you are here first, you can continue hopping until you make it back to my blog.
For this month hop, I created a set of Christmas Spin cards:
The White Daisy Spin Card Set is ready to use and decorated as you like. This set of 7″ x 5″ White Spin cards come with envelopes. I love them!
You next hop is Krista’s blog to see what she has created for you this month. I hope you find this card set inspire you more to make handmade cards for your loved ones and friends.
Thank You so much for stopping by today!
Supplies I used to make these cards are available at my CTMH Store:
- White Daisy Circle Spin Cards & Envelope (10 set)
- Stamp Sets: Christ Is Born (C1628), Reason For The Season (D1614)
- Exclusive Inks Pads: White Daisy (Z2163), Pomegranate (Z2653), Fern (Z2650), Glacier (Z2641), Chocolate (Z2111)
- My Acrylix Blocks: 1″x3 1/2″, 2″x3 1/2″, 3″x3″
- Paper packet: White Pines (X7200B)
- Embellishments: White Pines Complemet (X7200C), Red Enamel Gems (Z3090), Sequins Gold Assortment (Z2012), Sparkles Clead Assortment (Z1752), Fern Thick Twine (Z3093)
- Adhesives: 3D Foams, Glue Dots, Permanent Adhesive Runner, Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Tool: Spinge Daubers, Non-Stick Scissors, Craft Knife
Your comment made my day! Thank you so much for your kindness. Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.