September is finally here and it is time for the new challenge at a2z Scrapbooking! This month, the theme is Make It A Tag. Perfect for Holiday projects, don’t you think?
As you can see, I go with Christmas tags and cards for this challenge using the new Coffee Cup Tags Stamp Set and Die Set.
In the meanwhile, visit the a2z Scrapbooking store to get your crafting supplies, especially Hero Arts products, you can get 15% OFF your order $25 or more (exclude shipping) by using this code at the checkout: Helen15
Supplies I used to make these cards and tags:
- Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Coffee Cup Dies set
- Hero Arts Autumn Ombre Ink Pad
- Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Ink Cubes (Red and Green)
- Doodble Bug Christmas Twines
- Hampton Arts Assortment Red Gems
- Sizzix Tag die set
- Paper Studio Holly Leave Embossing Folder
- Darice White Cardstock
- Tombow adhesive runner
- 3d foam tape
THANK YOU for visiting me today and have a fabulous blessed day!
I also play along at: