Welcome to Joyful Stars December 2014 Blog Hop! Today I am joining a group of Close To My Heart Consultants blog hop showcasing new products from the new idea book, Seasonal Expressions 1.
My project I wanna share today is a Valentine card. I know it is too early 🙂 but I hope this can inspire you to start planning for that special day.
Supplies I used from Close To My Heart:
– White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
– Heartstrings Paper packet (X7193B)
– Brushstrokes stamp set (C1608)
– Forever In My Heart stamp set (C1604)
– Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Thistle, Cranberry, Pixie
– VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad (Z891)
– Ranger Silver Embossing Powder (Z2067)
– Craft Heater (Z555)
– 1″ x 3 1/2″ My Acrylix Block (Y1002)
– 2″ x 2″ My Acrylix Block (Y1003)
– Distress Sanding Kit (Z1294)
– 3D Foam Tape (Z1151)
I added some stitching using my Brother sewing machine to add some extra accent to it.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and your next hope is Stephanie to see what she has created for you 🙂
Have a fun blog hopping!