Hello everyone… Christmas is getting so close now… Here in my house, we have two little girls who counting down and they wish they could do it faster!
This card is very simple to make and quick if you need to mass produce Christmas cards. Supplies you need beside the stamp set are:
- White Detail Embossing Powder (I used Hero Arts)
- Gold Embossing Powder (I used Rangers)
- Embossing Ink Pad (I used VersaMark)
- Anti static powder (I used EK Tool)
- Craft Heater (I used Close To My Heart)
- Vellum Paper (I used Bazzil)
- White Cardstock (to make the card base and sentiment)
- Microtip scissors (I used EK Tool)
- Bone folder (I used EK Took)
- Paper Trimmer (I used Fiskar)
- Vellum Tape (I used Tombow)
- 3D foam Tape
I put the vellum paper on MISTI and secured it with the magnet bars and then I added some of the anti-static powder on it. Then, I stamped the poinsettia image directly on the vellum with MISTI and VersaMark ink pad.
I pre-heated the craft heater for several seconds to make sure it hot and then I heat-set the embossing powder on the vellum. After they all melted, I fussy cut the poinsettia flower with the microtip scissors and I added it on the card with vellum adhesive.
For the sentiment, I added the anti-static powder on a piece of white cardstock, then stamped the phrase on it with VersaMark ink pad and MISTI. I added the gold embossing powder on it and heat set it with the craft heater. I trimmed it with paper trimmer and added it at the corner with 3D foam adhesive.
That’s my quick, CAS Christmas card for today. I hope you all enjoy it, too. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
I also link it up at: