Thanksgiving Holiday is getting closer. This is one of our favorite Holidays. This is the season we focus on giving thanks to the Lord for all the blessings.
There are many ways we can express our gratitude to others. One way I love is by sending them handmade cards. You pour your love into the cards you make for them and they will appreciate every moment you spend to make it for them.
Today I am sharing some the cards I made as part of the Joyful Stars Blog Hop this month. If you arrived from Marie’s blog then you are on the right track 🙂 The blog hop starts at Joyce’s blog where you can find the whole list of participants.
All cards I made are using the new stamp set, Harvest Wreath (D1662). This one stamp set has lots of beautiful images you can use for Fall theme projects.
The first card, I stamped the wreath straight on the White Daisy card base and added the stamped embellishment, sequins and sparkle clear on it.
The Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors is the best sciccors to fussy cut.
Supplies you’ll need to make these cards:
- Harvest Wreath stamp set (D1662)
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Z1996) – you can use CTMH embossing folders with any kind of die cut machine like Cuttlebug, Evolution Advanced, Evolution, etc.
- Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Goldrush, Flaxen, Canary, Cranberry, Pear, Olive (retired, new ink pad Fern is best for stamping the wreath and leaf.), Black.
- My Acrylix stamping blocks: 1″ × 1″ (Y1000), 1″ × 3 ½” (Y1002), 2″ × 2″ (Y1003), 3″ × 3″ (Y1006)
- White Daisy cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- Sequins Gold Assortment
- Sparkles Clear Assortment
- Adhesive runner
- 3D foam tape
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
All supplies are available at my CTMH store. Don’t forget to check the National Stamping Month stamp sets, Hello, Life! stamp sets and you do not wanna miss this gorgeous stamp set from the September Stamp Of The Month, Paper Garden. When you put an order, don’t forget to join my Online Gathering Party for a chance to win $10 Hostess Reward credit.
Your next hop is Lori’s blog to see what she has created for you.
I also link up my card at Susan’s Thanksgiving Crusade Thanksgiving Challenge 2015.
Have a wonderful Wednesday & Thank You for stopping by!
- Evolution Advanced embossing machine (WRMK)
- Kraft carstock (Neenah)
- The Paper Studio Card & envelope sets
- Studio G gems