Today I would like to share a tutorial how to make this watercolor card using watercolor pencils and stamping.
I made a short video of pictures how to create the watercolor circles that you also can use the same technique to make balloons or any image that you draw with watercolor pencils and add some water to give the watercolor effect.
When the watercolor image is completely dry, you can stamp your sentiment. For this card, I wanted the sentiment also looks watercolor-y 🙂 It’s very easy to do. First, you cover your image or sentiment with ink and then spray with some water. The amount of water on the inked image or sentiment will give you the watercolor effect when you stamp it on the cardstock or watercolor paper.
I hope you will give it a try and share with me your project 🙂 If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment box.
THANK YOU for stopping by today and have a fabulous day!
- Watercolor Pencils (Close To My Heart)
- Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon (Close To My Heart)
- Hello, Life!—Cardmaking Stamp Set (Close To My Heart, available until 9/30/2015)
- My Acrylix® Block 1″ x 3 1/2″ (Close To My Heart)
- Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Close To My Heart)
- Paintbrush Set (Close To My Heart)
- Watercolor Paper 140 lbs (Starthmore)
- White cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Adhesive runner
- 3D foam tape
- Mini Bottle Spray
Link up at: