Hello everyone… It is Growing in Unity Girl Day 4. And for today, I have couple of girly cards to share with you all.
Unity Stamps Company has many collection of stamps, and one of them is the AngieGirl collection. They are fabulous sets to use when you want to make girly themed projects. I used five of the AngieGirl stamps on my cards today.
They are pretty simple to make. I made all cards in the same steps:
- Stamp each girl image on a watercolor paper with VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad (or any water-proof ink, such as pigment ink).
- Color them with your favorite coloring medium. I used Arteza Real Brush Pens and water brush on mine.
- Dry the watercolor paint with craft heater (skip this step if you use colored pencils only).
- Trimmed the panel to 4″x 5.5″
- Add each panel on the card with permanent adhesive.
- Stamp each sentiment on a cardstock (I used matching color cardstock to each girl).
- Die cut the sentiments (or you can simply trim them into sentiment strip or banner. I used various die sets on my cards).
- Add each sentiment on the card with 3D foam tape (or any adhesive you like).
And here are the close up of each card…
Unity Stamp Company generously provide an awesome Unity Prize Package to giveaway to all my readers! For chances to win, simply leave a comment at all my Growing in Unity posts. You have until Saturday, 11:59 PM EST to leave comments. I will be choosing TWO winners from this week’s commenters and will contact them, so PLEASE MAKE SURE you leave your contact email in the comment, or in the comment form.
I hope you all like my simple girly cards today! THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by my blog today. Hope you all have a fabulous and blessed day!