New week. New hope. New adventure. Today I start our new challenge and Bible study with my HelloMornings Facebook group. If you are looking for a community of Christian women to study and grow together, you might wanna check HelloMornings groups. They have Facebook groups, Twitter groups, Instagram Groups, and Special groups. You can choose which one the best fit for you.
If you want to study individually, you can buy the Bible Study book, you can buy it here without need to join any groups. But I love the accountability in a group, help us to keep focus.
This is a 6-weeks Study. We focus on God, Move and Plan. One day at a time to maximize your mornings. This season start from May 4 through June 12. We are studying from the life of Joseph. We will dig into God’s word to learn who God is, His commands to live by and promises for His children.
My goal this season is to maximize my mornings to pray, study, journaling, exercises and making plan for the day. I fell off the wagon for a while but it is only by God’s grace and his strength given to us to start again.
In the last couple of months, I am doing art journaling Bible. It is a way we can express our worship to God through art and creativity.
This I named a basket of spiritual blessings. All I need to dig into God’s word and journaling the truth & promises. In my large plastic basket:
- ESV Journaling Bible
- Bible Study material (or you can find lots of Bible Study plans on YouVersion website or the Bible App)
- Journaling pens (Steadlert, Micron & Sharpies are my favorites now)
- Markers (Sharpies & ekTools are my favorite now)
- Color pencils
- Paint brushes & Aqua brushes
- Watercolor paints
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush (can’t create without it!)
- Stamps: CTMH My Acrylix stamp sets, clear stamp sets, wood rubber stamps, date stamps, etc.
- Stamping blocks
- Ink pad edgers (in a big muslin bag)
- Washi tapes (in the plastic container)
- Alpha: stickers, burlap stickers, cork stickers, chipboard stickers, etc.
- Scissors, tags, eraser, etc. (small muslin bag)
- Glue Pen & Adhesive runner
I often find my inspirations from others at Journaling Bible Facebook Group and also from Illustrated Faith blog.
If you are on Instagram, or Pinterest, or Facebook, or any other Social Medias, here are some hashtags you can follow to get some inspirations on art Bible journaling: #biblejournaling #journalingbible #illustratedfaith
My prayer that He will continue give us the desire to wake up in the morning for Him, that He will give us the power to do what please Him through our plans of the day.
So, do you journal your Bible Study? How do you organize your Bible journaling and supplies? Share with us your ideas 😊
Your comment made my day! Thank you so much for your kindness. Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.