Hello everyone… today I have a card that I would love to share with you. There are so many blessings I thank God this year, including new friends that He has brought into our life. For each one of my friends, you are a blessing to me! Thank You for your friendship!
I made this friendship card today with some stamping, diecutting and watercoloring. It is clean and simple card with some layers 🙂
I dieccut a piece of watercolor paper to create the frame, and I added just the frame on the cardbase that I already added the polka dots patterned paper. On the middle die cut panel, then I stamped the flower and watercolored it. When it was dry, I added some splatters on it. I added the finished panel on card with 3D foam tape.
Then I notice, the stitched on the left side is double! Oh uh! It must have shifted when I run it through my die cutting machine. I should have used some post it tape or washi tale to hold it. But it is already on the card…
For the sentiment, I stamped the pennant sentiment on a watercolor paper stripe to match the base panel. Then I die cut with the matching pennant flag die and double-stitched pennant flag die. I added on the card with 3D foam tape and permanent adhesive.
I finished my card with some gems. My card is done 🙂
Today, I am playing along with these challenges:
Supplies I used on this card today are:
- Pennant Flag Verses clear stamps (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Sweet As Perfume stamps (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Pennant Flags dies (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Double Stitched Pennant Flags dies (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Double Stitched Rectangles die (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Boho Bolds Paper Pad (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Canson Watercolor paper
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- Koi Watercolors
- ADORNit Watercolor Brush
- WRMK Evolution Advanced diecutting machine
- 3D foam tape
- Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive
- Orange gems