Hello everyone… Christmas is getting closer and closer! And Today I have one more card to share with you. It is a fun fold card.
I use the pre-cut Lever Card from Our Daily Bread. It is so much fun to open and find the extra surprise inside the card. With the pre-cut lever card, I only have to decorate it. Saving some cutting and measuring time 😀
For the front card I decorated it with one of the Snowflake Season patterned papers. I added gold glitter on the swing panel, then stamped imaged on it. Then I added some die cut snowflake crystals on the corner.
To decorate the inside card, I used the negative die cut from the snow crystals as stencil, Victorian Velvet distress ink and make-up sponge to some snowflake randomly. Then I added some die cut snowflake crystal on some of the big ones for extra layer on the snows. I also stamped the sentiment inside the card.
Using MISTI, I stamped the Christmas lights several times on a white cardstock, colored them with coloring pencils, and then I die cut it with the matching die. Once all cut out, I added some Liquid Glass glue on top for extra dimension on the light bulbs. Then I added the Christmas lights inside the card. I glued 2 string lights together so it would be long enough to reach the other side of the card.
That’s my card today and here’s the supply list what I used on my card today are:
- Merry & Bright clear stamps (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Christmas Lights dies (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Snow Crystals dies (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Snowflake Season Paper Collection (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Lever Cards (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Gold glitter paper
- White cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- Victorian Velvet Mini Distress ink pad
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils
- Tombow mono permanent adhesive
- Liquid Glass glue (Close To My Heart)
- Wink of Stella glitter brush
- Stamping acrylic block
- MISTI stamping tool
- WRMK Evolution Advanced die cutting machine
Thank You so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
I play along with this challenges:
HLS December Anything Goes With Dies
Challenge Weeks #260-#261 Anything Goes
CWS Challenge #9: Use Christmas Stamps
AAA Cards CAS Game #79 – Christmas
613 Avenue Create Challenge #192 – Anything Goes w/Optional Twist – Holiday Happiness
Your comment made my day! Thank you so much for your kindness. Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.