Today I’d like to share another style clean and simple Easter card. The same techniques I used to make my card on yesterday post: watercoloring, stamping and embossing.
These 3 techniques give extra “wow” to a CAS and One-Layer card. On my card, I created a ombre watercolored background and added it on the card base with a contras color of pattern paper. I air-dried my watercolored background cardstock while working on the embossed cross, but you also can speed dry a watercolor background with Craft Heater.
For the cross, I stamped and embossed it with Silver Embossing powder and fussy cut it. The cross and sentiment are from Rejoice Stamp Set.
I added the cross on the card with thin 3D foam tape for less bulky. This kind of card is a quick and easy to mass-produce it.
I enter this card at these challenges:
I hope you are inspire to create handmade card for your friends and families, especially on a special occasion like Easter. HAVE a fabulous day!
- Rejoice Stamp Set (CTMH)
- Watercolor Paper (CTMH)
- Penelope Paper Packet (CTMH)
- Watercolor Paint (CTMH)
- Paintbrush Set (CTMH)
- Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (CTMH)
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (CTMH)
- Ranger™ Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder (CTMH)
- Craft Heater (CTMH)
- My Acrylix® Block Starter Kit (CTMH)
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
- Heavy Weight White Cardstock (The Paper Studio – Hobby Lobby)
- Baby Wipes
- 3D Foam Tape (Elmer)
- Glue Adhesive Runner (Elmer)